Overview of Open Thread Bar class
“Threads Fact and Fiction” seminar, as presented at most major American Quilt Shows by Bob Purcell (known as “Dr Bob”) of Superior Threads
- A fun and informative talk by Julie, taking the mystery and frustration out of:
- using decorative threads
- identifying and solving thread issues and problems
- needles and tensions
- discussions about thread quality, weights, tensions, needles and how to use decorative threads.
- Open Thread Bar, where students use any of the more than 100 threads to learn:
- how different tensions give you totally different looks to your work
- how to get that correct tension for your work
- how it is not necessary to use the same weight thread top and bottom.
When you are taught how to alter your tension — you can do it, just trust yourself.
I am very fortunate to be Superior Threads Educator in Australia and this class is one that fills a large void in the quilting world.
To Book Your OTB
Please fill in the form below: